Monday, October 26, 2009

Tired for 2 day

So freaking tired this 2 day, because this few day aso late sleep and early wake up....feel wanna sleep whole day only can recover...haha

Why am i so late sleep this few day? Haha, is not something special also just because of playing game with friends. Quite a long time i didn't hung out with my dude, friday that night we hung out for ba ku teh at old klang road after that we go to CC to play left 4 dead and hero defend.

I am so suck in playing L4D, keep on dying in the game...sorry my friend = P.After L4D we play hero defend because of that game our plan from play till 12~1am back home become we 5am only back home *faint*  (@_@) but i did enjoy it = D so my moob also become better that night at friday.

That day i sleep till 12pm oni wake up *omg* i freaking long time didn't so late wake up, even i wake up and wash face but my brain and eye still feeling heavy. But still need to work afternoon shift, they left me alone to care the shop....normally at night time customer will become so many but they still left me alone to work so i work till die = ="(but i am still alive now XD) .


But if is my uncle work at afternoon shift he sure will request for 1 more ppl to work with him so that he can loaf on the job and stay inside office to online.That sucker damn it.

Ok don't let him to spoil my mood la i will stop at here because i don't want to get angry because of HIM!haha

p/s: thank you for reading my blog wish you have a nice day yea = D

No comments: